[email protected]

Goldfields Tarkwa Mining

  1. Home
  2. Goldfields Tarkwa Mining
Tarkwa Gold Mine Gold Fields

Tarkwa Gold Mine Gold Fields

Tarkwa is a large, established open pit gold mine that utilises selective surface mining methods to optimise the extraction of the sedimentary mineral deposits. The mine operates its own load and haul fleet of 14 excavators, ranging from 120 to 295 tons, 44 dump trucks with a payload of 144 tons as well as ancillary equipment.

Tarkwa Gold Mine Gold Fields

Tarkwa Gold Mine Gold Fields

Gold Fields Limited General location Tarkwa is located in south-western Ghana approximately 300 kilometres by road west of Accra, the capital, at a latitude 5 15 N and longitude 2 00 W. The Tarkwa Gold Mine is located four kilometres west of the town of Tarkwa with good access roads and an established infrastructure. The mine is

GOLD FIELDS GHANA LIMITED TARKWA MINE

Gold Fields Ghana Limited Tarkwa Mine

TARKWA GOLD MINE Gold Fields holds a 90% attributable portion of the Mineral Resources and Mineral Reserves for Tarkwa, with the remaining 10% held by the Ghanaian Government as a free carried interest. Tarkwa is located in the Western Region of Ghana, approximately 300km by road from the capital, Accra. Site

Home Gold Fields Ghana

Home Gold Fields Ghana

Established in 2004, the Gold Fields Ghana Foundation has invested over US$78.7m in development projects and programmes in host communities of our Tarkwa

International operations Tarkwa Gold Mine Gold

International Operations Tarkwa Gold Mine Gold

The Tarkwa Gold Mine is situated in southwestern Ghana, about 300 km by road from Accra. Geologically, the mine is located within the West African Craton,

Gold Fields Tarkwa Mine is Mining Company of the Year

Gold Fields Tarkwa Mine Is Mining Company Of The Year

Nov 22, 2021 Gold Fields Tarkwa Mine is Mining Company of the Year Withdraw e-levy, fine-tune and relaunch after consultations Ali-Nakyea E-levy

Gold Fields Tarkwa Mine is Mining company of the year

Gold Fields Tarkwa Mine Is Mining Company Of The Year

Nov 23, 2021 Gold Fields Ghana Limited (Tarkwa Mine) won the topmost and coveted Mining Company of the Year award at the 7th Ghana Mining and Industry Awards (GMIA), held in Accra last Friday. The flagship award is bestowed on a mining company that has achieved the highest aggregate score in environmental management, occupational health and safety, local

GOLD FIELDS GHANA LIMITED TARKWA MINE

Gold Fields Ghana Limited Tarkwa Mine

Tarkwa is a large open-pit gold mine that uses well-defined selective surface mining methods to optimize the extraction of the sedimentary mineral deposits. Tarkwa is a high-volume, low-grade open pit surface operation, which exploits narrow, tabular auriferous conglomerates. The operation consists four open pits Pepe-Mantraim, Teberebie ...

Gold Fields Ghana Limited Ghana Investment Promotion

Gold Fields Ghana Limited Ghana Investment Promotion

Gold Fields Ghana Limited. Gold Fields Ghana (GFG) is presently the number one gold mining company and largest gold producer in Ghana, with annual production in excess of 935,000 ounces from its two operating mines at Damang and Tarkwa. Gold Fields Ghana engages about 5,612 Ghanaians in direct employment.

Gold Fields Ghana Limited Tarkwa Mine has been named

Gold Fields Ghana Limited Tarkwa Mine Has Been Named

Nov 22, 2021 Gold Fields Ghana Limited (Tarkwa Mine) was named Mining Company of the Year at the 7th Ghana Mining and Industry Awards (GMIA), which took place last Friday in Accra. The flagship award is given to the mining business with the greatest overall score in environmental management, occupational health and safety, local content, corporate social investment,

Careers Working at Gold Fields Ghana Gold Fields Ghana

Careers Working At Gold Fields Ghana Gold Fields Ghana

Tarkwa mine. The Tarkwa mine is located within the Tarkwa township in the south-western part of Ghana, about 317 kilometres from the capital, Accra. The mine has over 4,700 employees, 74% of whom are from our host communities. The entire workforce lives in Tarkwa, either in the mine village or in the host communities.

Gold Fields Ghana Tarkwa Mine Adjudged Mining

Gold Fields Ghana Tarkwa Mine Adjudged Mining

Nov 22, 2021 Gold Fields Ghana Tarkwa Mine adjudged Mining Company of the Year 2020. Accra, Ghana//-Gold Fields Ghana Tarkwa Mine, a leading gold mining company in the country has been adjudged the 2020 Mining Company of the Year at the 7 th Ghana Mining Industry Awards (GMIA) held on Friday, 19 November 2021 in Accra.. The companys consistent performance across all the five

Contact us Gold Fields Ghana

Contact Us Gold Fields Ghana

Tarkwa Mine. P. O. Box 26 Tarkwa, Ghana. Tel 233 (0) 3123 22402/7 Fax 233 (0) 3123 20568 International Satellite Tel 44 207 101 6481-86

In the news INVESTORS AND MEDIA Gold Fields

In The News Investors And Media Gold Fields

Nov 22, 2021 Gold Fields Ghana Limited (Tarkwa Mine) won the topmost and coveted Mining Company of the Year award at the 7th Ghana Mining and Industry Awards (GMIA), held in Accra last Friday. The flagship award is bestowed on a mining company that has achieved the highest aggregate score in environmental management, occupational health and safety, local ...

About Gold Fields Ghana Foundation Gold Fields Ghana

About Gold Fields Ghana Foundation Gold Fields Ghana

Funding for the Foundation is primarily through contributions from the Tarkwa and Damang mines, based on their production profitability. For every ounce of gold produced by the mines, one US dollar is donated to the Foundation, in addition to 1.5% of the mines profits before tax

Profile About Us Gold Fields Ghana

Profile About Us Gold Fields Ghana

Gold Fields is one of the largest private sector companies in Ghana, controlling 90% of both the Tarkwa and Damang gold mines. The Government of Ghana owns the remaining 10% through a. free-carry interest. Gold Fields took over the Tarkwa mine from the State Gold Mining Company in 1993 and acquired the Damang mine in 2002.

Gold Fields Tarkwa Mine is Mining company of the year

Gold Fields Tarkwa Mine Is Mining Company Of The Year

Nov 23, 2021 Gold Fields Ghana Limited (Tarkwa Mine) won the topmost and coveted Mining Company of the Year award at the 7th Ghana Mining and Industry Awards (GMIA), held in Accra last Friday. Nov 23, 2021 - 0230

Gold Fields Tarkwa Mine is Mining company of the year

Gold Fields Tarkwa Mine Is Mining Company Of The Year

Tag Gold Fields Tarkwa Mine is Mining company of the year. Companies. Gold Fields Tarkwa Mine is Mining company of the year

Gold Fields Gh Ltd Accra Ghana Contact Phone Address

Gold Fields Gh Ltd Accra Ghana Contact Phone Address

Gold Fields Ghana (GFG) is presently the number one gold mining company and largest gold producer in Ghana, with annual production in excess of 935,000 ounces from its two operating mines at Damang and Tarkwa. Gold Fields Ghana engages about 5,612 Ghanaians in direct employment.

Operations About Us Gold Fields Ghana

Operations About Us Gold Fields Ghana

Our Tarkwa mine has fully transitioned to contractor mining and is well positioned to deliver sustained value. Open Pit Acquired in 1993 Single largest mine in Ghana Flagship mine of the Gold Fields Group Maintains steady production at more than 500,000 oz/year. 15 years LoM

Tarkwa Earthworks

Tarkwa Earthworks

Nov 10, 2021 The Tarkwa mine is operated by Gold Fields Ghana, a South African gold mining company. The disaster left more than one thousand people without access to drinking water. Virtually all life forms in the river and its tributary were killed. Hundreds of dead fish, crabs, and birds lay on the banks of the river and floated to the surface.

Government receives GH159million dividend from Gold

Government Receives Gh159million Dividend From Gold

Nov 13, 2021 Accra, Nov. 13, GNA - Gold Fields Ghana Limited has presented an interim dividend and guaranteed advance payment, totalling GH159million to the government for the 2021 financial year concerning GoldFields Tarkwa Mine. The second cheque for more than GH13 million is the Guaranteed Advance Payment for the 2020 financial year, in respect of ...

Gold FieldsTarkwa Mine presents GH1206m dividend to

Gold Fieldstarkwa Mine Presents Gh1206m Dividend To

Mar 18, 2021 Gold Fields- Tarkwa Mine, on Wednesday, presented a cheque of GH120,669,348.68 (GH120.6 million) to the Government, being 10 per cent of its shareholding in the gold mining company, covering the 2020 financial year. Mr Alfred Baku, the Executive Vice President and Head of Goldfields West Africa, presented the cheque to the Minister of Lands ...

Best Mining in Tarkwa Ghana List of Mining Companies

Best Mining In Tarkwa Ghana List Of Mining Companies

Glystrup Mining Company. 71, Bogoso Ayamfuri, Tarkwa, Tarkwa. Glystrup Mining Company as an indigenous mining and production company dedicated to gold, diamond and manganese exploration and mine development. Glystrup Mining Company is a leading exporter of gold ...

Gold Fields Ghana Ltd Contacts Business Details

Gold Fields Ghana Ltd Contacts Business Details

Gold Fields Ghana is one of the largest private sector companies in Ghana, controlling 90% of both the Tarkwa and Damang gold mines. The Government of Ghana owns the remaining 10% through a free-carry interest. Gold Fields took over the Tarkwa mine from the State Gold Mining Company in 1993 and acquired the Damang mine in 2002.

Ghanaian Australian Goldfields Ltd Tarkwa Ghana

Ghanaian Australian Goldfields Ltd Tarkwa Ghana

Ghanaian Australian Goldfields Ltd. is located in Tarkwa, Ghana. Company is working in Mining business activities.

GM of Gold Fields Tarkwa Mine is Mining Personality of

Gm Of Gold Fields Tarkwa Mine Is Mining Personality Of

Nov 26, 2020 The General Manager of Gold Fields Ghana Limited (Tarkwa mine), Mr. Stephen Osei-Bempah, was named Mining Personality of the Year (The Presidents Award) at the 6 th Ghana Mining Industry Awards (GMIA) held in Accra.. Mr. Osei-Bempah was honoured for playing a significant role in promoting the mining industry of Ghana during 2019.

Gold Fields Ghana pays GH159million dividend to govt

Gold Fields Ghana Pays Gh159million Dividend To Govt

Nov 14, 2021 Gold Fields Ghana Limited has presented an interim dividend and guaranteed advance payment, totalling GH159million to the government for the 2021 financial year concerning GoldFields Tarkwa Mine. The second cheque for more than GH13 million is the Guaranteed Advance Payment for the 2020 financial year, in respect of Abosso Goldfields ...

The Tarkwa Mine LegonConnect

The Tarkwa Mine Legonconnect

Apr 27, 2021 The Tarkwa mine operates under mining leases covering a total area of approximately 20,800 ha. In F2009 Tarkwa produced 0.612 Moz of gold from heap leach and milling operations at a cash cost of US$521/oz. Tarkwa employed a workforce of 3,982 as of 30 June 2009, including contractors. The geological and evaluation models have been updated to ...

Gold FieldsTarkwa Mine presents GHC 1206 million

Gold Fieldstarkwa Mine Presents Ghc 1206 Million

Mar 18, 2021 Gold Fields- Tarkwa Mine, on Wednesday, presented a cheque of GH 120,669,348.68 (120.6 million) to the Government, being 10 per cent of its shareholding in the gold mining company, covering the 2020 financial year.

Gold FieldsTarkwa Mine presents GHc1206 million

Gold Fieldstarkwa Mine Presents Ghc1206 Million

Mar 18, 2021 Gold Fields- Tarkwa Mine, on Wednesday, presented a cheque of GHc120,669,348.68 (120.6 million) to the Government, being 10 per cent of its shareholding in the gold mining company, covering the 2020 financial year. Mr Alfred Baku, the Executive Vice President and Head of Goldfields West Africa, presented the cheque to the Minister of Lands and ...